Google Mesh Wifi System
- A new type of connected system for seamless Wi-Fi coverage throughout your home, helping eliminate dead zones and buffering
- Replaces your current router, and works your modem and internet service. It’s compatible with major internet service providers including Comcast, Time Warner, and Verizon Fios
- A single Wifi point covers up to 1,500 sq. ft, a set of three covers homes up to 4,500 sq. ft. Wifi points work together so you can add more if you need additional coverage
- Network Assist technology keeps your connection fast by always selecting the clearest channel and fastest band for your devices
- A simple app gets you set up quickly and allows you to see what’s connected, prioritize devices, and pause the Wi-Fi on kids’ devices
Attic to basement connectivity
Enjoy a fast signal in every room, on every device thanks to a new type of connected system. Replace your router with a set of Google Wifi points that work together to cover your home in fast, reliable Wi-Fi.
Keeps itself fast with Network Assist
Advanced software works in the background to manage your network so you never have to. Network Assist always selects the clearest channel and fastest band for your devices.
A simple way to control what matters
Through the companion app, it’s easy to share your password with guests, prioritize devices on your network, see what’s connected, and more.
Family Wi-Fi controls
Google Wifi allows you to pause the Wi-Fi on kids’ devices, like during bedtime or dinnertime.
- AC1200 2×2
- Wave 2 Wi-Fi
- Expandable mesh Wi-Fi.
- 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports per point
- WAN and LAN on primary Wifi point.
- Both act as LAN ports on additional Wifi points.
- Simultaneous dual-band Wifi (2.4GHz / 5GHz)
- Supports IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
Required for setup
- Google account
- Android device (4.0+) or iOS device (iOS 8+)
- Google Wifi app
- Broadband Internet connection